With tens of millions of users, Trady's the largest and fastest growing app to buy and sell locally. Our free app makes it easy to sell what you don’t need and find great deals nearby on what you do. Listing something is as simple as taking a photo because Trady's technology automatically suggests a title, price and category.
Want to change your profile settings? No problem!
· Go to your profile
· Tap the edit icon
· Change your photo, username, bio, location, email address or password
· Save your changes
To log out of site, follow these steps:
· Tap your profile picture in the upper right corner
· Tap "Log Out"
For safety reasons, we discourage sellers from shipping their items to buyers, as well as paying for items in advance and receiving them via shipment.
We strongly encourage cash payments, avoiding money orders and certified checks.
Trady's number one priority is and will always be our users’ safety and satisfaction. We want you to have a great experience buying and selling on Trady, so take a look at the tips below before you start hunting for a laptop or list that bike you never use anymore:
· There are millions of great deals on Trady, but be wary of listings with unrealistically low prices, catalog photos, or other photos that obviously haven’t been taken by the user. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
· Always check a seller’s profile page (the same goes for potential buyers).
· If you have any doubts about a user’s authenticity, find another seller/buyer. There are millions of them on Trady!
· Please familiarize yourself with your local government’s current restrictions, and take the proper precautions to protect yourself and others. For safety, and if local restrictions allow, we recommend meeting in a public place during the day. Learn more about Trady's COVID-19 response here.
· The best way to complete a transaction is to exchange the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit card/check to pay someone in advance.
· Make sure information on the condition of the item, price and payment method is clearly outlined and agreed upon prior to meeting.
· Before paying for something and completing the transaction, inspect the item and check that everything matches the seller’s description.
· Never give out your personal financial information to make or accept a purchase.
· Avoid certified/cashier checks and money orders.
· Test an item to make sure that it works properly before purchasing it, especially if you’re purchasing electronics, a car, a bike, or something similar. Note: When purchasing vehicles, always verify the vehicle identification number (VIN) and consult third party sources that can check the vehicle’s history for theft, damage and identification.
· If you think you are a possible victim of a fraudulent or offensive user on our app, please report this user immediately so we can investigate further and take appropriate action.
Trady's app has been downloaded millions of times with millions of items posted for sale. The vast majority of Trady's users are trustworthy and online classifieds have been used securely in the U.S. and around the globe for decades. Even so, always take the proper precautions, as you should anytime you buy or sell online.
Trady provides an online platform where users advertise and search for a variety of goods and services. However, the interaction and negotiations between buyers and sellers are the sole responsibility of the parties involved. Because of this, Trady can't provide refunds or assist with disputes.
We recommend buyers and sellers meet in person and that transactions take place only after the buyer inspects the item. Always avoid cashier checks, Western Union and other kinds of wire transfers.